Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year



Happy New Year to everyone. I just wanted to give you a little update so you know what is going on with me. On New Year's Day mom broke out the high chair and I got to sit in it and play with spoons, my new favorite thing, while mom and dad ate dinner. It's fun and I get to be as high up as them so I can see what is going on. I have also been eating my cereal and veggies while in the high chair and I'm doing great with it.

My second bottom tooth has started to come in so pretty soon I will have both my bottom front teeth.

I guess that's about all for now. The holidays are over so we are getting back into our normal routine. I went to play group this morning and I really like watching all the kids play and soon I'll be able to join them. Next Monday I am going to a story time at the Voorhees library and I'm really looking forward to that, it's going to be lots of fun! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: