Mom and Dad took me to Ocean City, NJ yesterday for the day with our friends Lynne and Andy and it was a lot of fun. They had a big Spring Festival that we walked around and we got to go on the boardwalk, which was really cool. I also got to ride the carousel for the first time and that was the highlight of my day. It was so much fun and I absoutely loved it!
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Ocean City, NJ
Mom and Dad took me to Ocean City, NJ yesterday for the day with our friends Lynne and Andy and it was a lot of fun. They had a big Spring Festival that we walked around and we got to go on the boardwalk, which was really cool. I also got to ride the carousel for the first time and that was the highlight of my day. It was so much fun and I absoutely loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment