On Monday mom took me to get my first pair of real shoes, how exciting for me. I got a super cool pair of Nike sneakers and I must say that I look styling in them. I wore them yesterday and there was just no stopping me, I was everywhere. I think that the shoes make all the difference, either that or it's just the power of the swoosh!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Nike
On Monday mom took me to get my first pair of real shoes, how exciting for me. I got a super cool pair of Nike sneakers and I must say that I look styling in them. I wore them yesterday and there was just no stopping me, I was everywhere. I think that the shoes make all the difference, either that or it's just the power of the swoosh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment