As you can see, I really enjoyed my first Easter! I got to dye eggs, got a visit from the Easter Bunny and had an egg hunt. The Easter Bunny left all kinds of goodies for me in my basket, mom says it's because I'm such a good girl, like this cool flowered headband, a wooden toy rabbit, 2 books, eggs and some block things. We went to my Aunt Kris and Uncle Jack's for dinner and that was fun because we also had an egg hunt. I did pretty good for my first time and liked to put the eggs in my mouth. I hope that everyone had as good a holiday as I did.
Monday, April 09, 2007
Happy Easter!
As you can see, I really enjoyed my first Easter! I got to dye eggs, got a visit from the Easter Bunny and had an egg hunt. The Easter Bunny left all kinds of goodies for me in my basket, mom says it's because I'm such a good girl, like this cool flowered headband, a wooden toy rabbit, 2 books, eggs and some block things. We went to my Aunt Kris and Uncle Jack's for dinner and that was fun because we also had an egg hunt. I did pretty good for my first time and liked to put the eggs in my mouth. I hope that everyone had as good a holiday as I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Were those Amelia's pjs?!!?? Sonja looks so cute! Wish I didn't have to miss Easter!
Post a Comment