I know that it's been a few weeks since I've made an update, but I've been pretty busy learning new things and enjoying the Spring weather that has finally hit Philadelphia.
I learned how it "hi five" and I'm getting pretty good at it if I must say so myself. Last week mom also taught me "give kisses" and I'm really good at that. It makes mom and dad smile everytime and they always give me really big hugs after they get kisses so I think it's really cool.
I am also getting pretty mobile pretty quickly so mom and dad had better Sonja proof the house soon! I am crawling a lot and I love pulling myself up on anything that I can and I have even stood completely on my own for about 5 seconds here and there so I will be walking on my own in no time. I love walking so I am really looking forward to that.
Yesterday mom and dad took me to the Philadelphia Zoo and it was lots and lots of fun. I got to see all kinds of animals which was pretty cool.
As you can see in the last picture, I am just chilling outside in the sun enjoying the nice weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment