

This weekend was fun and action packed. I got to ride the big girl slide and I loved it! I am a pro now at pushing myself off and getting down on my own which is really cool. On Saturday we went to a birthday party and then to the Phillies game. It wasn't snowing this time, like it did at my first game, but it was a night game and I only lasted until the 4th inning. Our seats were next to the bull pen though and when dad took me to watch the guys in the pen, they threw me a ball so now I have my first baseball! On Sunday mom, dad and I went to the beach with Aunt Renee, Justin and Kelly. We didn't get to spend too much time on the beach because it started to thunder, it only lasted a short time and we didn't even get rained on. We walked on the boardwalk instead and still had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment