Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vacation




Last week mom and dad took me and Sage on a vacation to Maine with Aunt Jenny, Uncle Toby, Alex and Katya. I had such a great time and got to see and do so much! We went on a sailboat ride and I got to steer, yep, Captain Sonja, and let me tell you, I did a great job. We went to Sand Beach in Acadia National Park, my first time on the beach. I wasn't too sure about the sand though. Mom was afraid I would eat it, but I really didn't like even touching it. We took a scenic boat ride out to Frenchboro Island, watched the 4th of July parade in Bar Harbor, saw some great fireworks, went fishing and hiking. There was so much to do in such a short time, but what we did get to do was lots and lots of fun. I love vacations and can't wait until the next one!

No comments: