I just wanted to let everyone know that today I am 15 months old and doing great! I love walking and getting into trouble, my new favorite thing is to climb the stairs and boy is that keeping mom and dad on their toes. I am learning new things everyday, like where my belly is and where my tongue is and "how big is Sonja", just to name a few. Being a toddler sure is fun!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
15 Months Old!
I just wanted to let everyone know that today I am 15 months old and doing great! I love walking and getting into trouble, my new favorite thing is to climb the stairs and boy is that keeping mom and dad on their toes. I am learning new things everyday, like where my belly is and where my tongue is and "how big is Sonja", just to name a few. Being a toddler sure is fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment