I know that it's been a while since I've posted, but it's busy being a toddler you know. I am running all over and just having a grand old time. Last weekend I went to Corning, NY with mom, dad and grand mom. (mom and dad went to a wedding and I got to hang out with grand mom) We had such a great weekend though. . . I got to go wine tasting, hiking, glass blowing and all kinds of fun things.
Friday, September 28, 2007
I am getting to be a big girl!
I know that it's been a while since I've posted, but it's busy being a toddler you know. I am running all over and just having a grand old time. Last weekend I went to Corning, NY with mom, dad and grand mom. (mom and dad went to a wedding and I got to hang out with grand mom) We had such a great weekend though. . . I got to go wine tasting, hiking, glass blowing and all kinds of fun things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment