


Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I'm a very busy little girl. As you can see I was an adorable little butterfly for Halloween and it was so much fun. I went to a Halloween parade the night before Halloween then a party on Halloween morning and trick or treating at night. I wasn't too interested in the candy, but I liked putting things in my little pumpkin. I'm getting pretty good at using a spoon to eat as well. Sometimes I use a fork, but mostly a spoon. I still make a mess of myself but not too bad.
The weekend before Halloween I was in Tucson, AZ for a wedding and we got to stay at a ranch. I got to see all the horses up close and it was awesome! I wasn't too sure at first, but I was kind of warming up to them after a while.
Tomorrow I start swim lessons again and I'm really looking forward to that as I love being in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment