Friday, January 18, 2008

19 Months

I know that I've been behind in updating and I'm sorry, but hopefully you will forgive me. It's just been nuts around here. In the beginning of December mom and dad took me to Europe for the first time and it was awesome. We spent a week in Heidelberg while dad was working and mom and I hung out. I got to see the castle, the old bridge and the Christmas markets and it was really a lot of fun. After that we took a week for vacation and spent two days in Milan and three days in Venice! Let me tell you, Italy is such an amazing place. Milan was good and we got to see a lot, but Venice was absolutely beautiful!

Christmas was good and I was a little more into the presents and stuff. Not a whole lot, but a little. I enjoyed spending the time with all of my family though. Grand pop came up from Florida for a few days so I got to hang out with him as well.

Last week I turned 19 months old. Mom and Dad just can't believe how fast time is going by. I'm getting bigger and smarter every day. Mom and I stared swim lessons again and I'm learning so much and having such a great time.

I promise that I will get back to updating more often.

No comments: