

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you a quick update on what I've been up to. This past weekend was fun. On Saturday Mom, Dad, Sage and I went to the Fall Festival in town and everyone oohed and ahhed over what a pretty girl I am and then on Saturday night mom and dad took me to a party at their friends house. That was a lot of fun too. On Sunday we went to visit my grandmom and grandpop Laumeister. We just hung out, had some lunch and watched the Eagles game. It was cool visiting with my family and Dad got this really cute picture of me (on the bottom). The other picture mom took yesterday of me getting in some belly time. It's not my favorite thing because I can't see what is going on. Mom got me that cool mirror so I could check myself out and have something to do while on my tummy. Well I need to go now because I am helping mom make cookies and the timer is going off. See you all later.
No comments:
Post a Comment