On Tuesday mom took me to my first Flea Market and that was fun. I was a good girl as always and everyone just loved me. I was in my stroller just smiling away and people thought I was just the cutest.On Wednesday mom took this picture of me playing with my rattle. It was pretty cool because I was actually holding it myself and moving it around. I'm getting to be such a big girl.
Thursday mom and I had a lunch date with my friends Helen and Sarah Jane, they are twins that are only 2 weeks younger than me and live down the street. We were all actually awake this time and were smiling at each other, it was pretty cute.
Friday morning we went for my visit to the heart doctor for a check-up and all was well. He could still hear my murmur a little but it's obviously not effecting my growth so I don't have to go back until around my first birthday. If it hasn't healed itself by then I will have a little coil put in and will be on my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment